BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Back (the realization part1)

I have made my way back from the west coast, well I have been back for weeks but now, I am actually happy to be back in Atlanta. My trip home to Oakland, Ca was bitter sweet. I was there for only a week, a week is never enough when the last time you saw your mother your calender read 2009. Many things were how I remembered but too many stores were now closed, in their absence were new trendy restaurants or bars. I do not remember Oakland being so trendy, no complaints about that it is just that some things seemed out of place when I past a vacant store front. The weather was also a surprise, cold and rainy. Excluding the sweltering summer heat Atlanta is said to have weather comparable to some places in California, on the contrary it has been snowing. I left for Atlanta hoping to see some sunshine in Cali but did not see much.
Although my mood is heavily affected by the weather, my visit to California was needed, and enjoyable.

0 comments: